Off Road Vehicles banner

K5 Club in MA ?

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Mike97ZJ 
#1 ·
i cant seem to find a K5 club in MA i know there is east coast k5 in ct but thats too much of a drive please let me know if you find any i have searched for some and i cant find any maybe im looking in the wrong place. any help would be greatly apreasheated

#5 ·
well now i am gonna hijack here for a minute. if you all check outr my clubs page they will help out therea ton and i saw someone was from seekonk we have a member there. just go to http://www.freedomtrailriders.org and sign up to the forums there is is free.

#6 ·
On 2005-11-28 13:27, Snoopy26 wrote:
do a search on google i found some places and offroad parks in ma

how did you do that search i have never herd of anyu parks here in mass at all in the 10 years i have been wheeling.

#10 ·
On 2005-11-28 17:15, Snoopy26 wrote:
i signed up on the freedom trailriders forums ill post there until i can join the club when i get my licence / K5

thats cool what are you on the board? ill look for you.i am mudahalic on the board.i am an active member and have been for about 2 years now and it is a really great club and a great bunch of people.

#11 ·
On 2005-11-28 17:15, Snoopy26 wrote:
i signed up on the freedom trailriders forums ill post there until i can join the club when i get my licence / K5

Good, I'm glad you found them. I was going to post the link to that club for you.

GREAT bunch of guys over there. I'm a member of the board, and one of the guys was nice enough to help me swap out my front CV's at his house. Like I said, great bunch of guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.