Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know the future of the XJ?? I know that since they brought out the Liberty this year that its a sign that they might be phasing out one of the Jeep models.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I read in a Four Wheeler magazine that the Liberty is replacing the Cherokee. The new Grand Cherokee is a great off road vehicle though. It has coil springs on all four corners, and the "Quadra Drive" traction control system.I watched some video clips of the Grand Cherokee on the internet and they can go anywhere.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So the Grand Cherokee will still be around then eh?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Yeah it will be around.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I like the new WJ Grand Cherokee's, they combine comfort with durability. They make a 4 inch suspension lift to fit 33's for them. I haven't seen any with the lift installed though. I would like to see a project grand cherokee like that. If you know a website that has any please send me the link

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
There is a site with movies of Jeeps off roading. A couple of them are the new Grand Cherokee. The website is http://jay.franklins.net/JeepMovies.html After you get to the list of movies go down to Anton at Poison Spider Mesa. It looks like the Grand Cherokee has a lift and it sounds mean. The movies are short videos. Their cool!

'90 Dakota,custom paint,bumpers,and rock sliders,Dukes of Hazzard Horn. Swapped in 318,T.F.727,NP208, Dana 44 front,9 1/4 rear with Detroit Locker.Dual exaust with Flow Master mufflers,chrome Edelbrock valve covers.
"It's not what you BUY,it's what yo

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
These movies take alittle while to load but they are worth it. Henley in the mud and Mark in the mud are cool movies too and they are new Grand Cherokees. Not all of the movies are the new Grand Cherokee but they are all Jeeps. The craziest movie is the ZJ Jump at the bottom of the list.

'90 Dakota,custom paint,bumpers,and rock sliders,Dukes of Hazzard Horn. Swapped in 318,T.F.727,NP208, Dana 44 front,9 1/4 rear with Detroit Locker.Dual exaust with Flow Master mufflers,chrome Edelbrock valve covers.
"It's not what you BUY,it's what yo

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
The Jeep Grand Cherokee is the 2002 4X4 of the year. It was the 4X4 of the year last year too. The people that test drove the vehicles,loved the 3 link coil suspension front and back. They liked the Quadra Trac traction control, the solid axles, and rocker panel guards.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts