Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
when ever my truck did that it was because the brakes wernt adjusted right after the lift was put on so u might want to check that...and also after off roading the rotors are dirty so it slips i guess, but i am just guessing so see if they are adjusted right

·
Registered
537 Posts
Mine are still doing that. I'm not sure, but I think the brake pressure is off. Or, since my right rotor is new, and it pulls to the right, that could be a problem.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
if you changed the brake lines when you lifted it, or disconnected them at all, you could have air in the lines. bleed the brakes starting from the closest to teh master cylinder working towards the farthest (ie. FL -> FR -> BL -> BR).

·
Banned
2,769 Posts
mine has done that before. i know i dont have any suspension mods but it ended up bein the rotors with mine. tracks great now

·
Registered
83 Posts
check the diameter of all your tires.jack up the truck so the wheel is off the ground and measure the circumference.

use a chalk or something to write on the sidewall.once you have done that thantake the 2 that are closest to each other and mount them 2 on the front.

once that is done than lift the front totally off the ground and adjust the air pressure till they measure the same circumference.than record that somewhere so you dont forget.

do the same to the rear and this should help if nothing else you try doesnt.good luck eh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts