Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So everyone knows who I am, my old username was lsgibb. I had to change it because while I was at the dealership yesterday I fell in love with a 2002 Quad Cab 2500 H.O. Cummins 6-speed in Graphite. And just as a coincidence it is now parked in front of my house. So it's official I am now a very spoiled S.O.B. according to my wife. I will be giving it it's first test tomorrow on it's first but not last trip to McCall.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Hey, congrats on the purchase man, the cummins is a great engine. Also, McCall is a beautiful area, we have a cabin out on Warren wagon road, and a ranch out on westmountain road. I love that area, would live up there if it were up to me. I was up there three weeks ago, lotsa snow. Have fun! you are a lucky guy.

Nick.

·
Registered
472 Posts
congratulations and welcome to the Cummins club--chris

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
$%#^&* $%^&*$#@ *&^%~ I WANT ONE! (not the 2002 though)
Can you post some pictures?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jprtroy, you must be waiting for the new Cummins and the new bodies. I thought about that but then after looking at the new 1500's I decided that the nose on those things is @$#%*$# UGLY.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Other than the 6 speed it sounds almost exactly like mine was before the lift.

I just love that graphite color.

Lets see how long it lasts before the BOMB's start to drop...

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bill_L, I took a look at your rides and yes they are pretty similar except mine is two tone, graphite on top and silver(grey) on rocker panels. Did you have to put the 4.5" lift on to get the 36's on there. I have heard that 35's will fit on these trucks with no lift and 8" rims or 10" rims with the 2" daystar spacers. Is this correct?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
#@$#$#$&#^$*#^$#($(*%&()&%^T()#%6 I WANT ONE must be nice to have so much damn money :): lol i am to jelous. enjoy

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
35's will not fit without a lift, but they will fit with a 2.5" set of coils. Even if you move the front bumper out or trim it the 35" tires will still rub the fender edge when turning sharply.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
MY bad, I thought the 2002 models looked like the new 1500's. Ya know the freakin ugly looking IFS'd front end. I just looked at Bill_l's ride, and it has the only real Dodge look! The one I have. ! S.O.B, I may be talking to my dealer soon!!!!
Damm you diesel guy's anyhow........

·
Registered
22 Posts
35s will fit with the 2" coil spacers.i have them on mine and another guy that lives close to me with the same truck but different color and he has them too.as long as its the 2500!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BigDog1 are you running the 35's on an 8" wheel or a 10" wheel and I am also assuming that they are probably 315/75/16 or did you go with a 15" wheel.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
No s**t huh, been a long day...wasn't thinkin

1 - 16 of 16 Posts