Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I finally have some pics to show. Too bad they are old and truck looks a bit different. Oh well. They are on page 3 of rides.

·
Registered
174 Posts
i am envious. If i had the money i would get a dodge pick up and lift to the sky also money for all the gas. I guess i will stick with the 318 2brrl and the upcoming jeep for now.

·
Registered
8,931 Posts
Hey man i have a few questions. Are you sure those are your pics in your rides? I was lookin at the first pic and it looks alot like a Dakota instead of a Ram. Plus the bottom two pics have chrome mirrors while the top pic has black ones? It might jsut be the way i am lookin at those pics on my computer. But either way its a good lookin truck.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is definately my truck. it is becoming more 98 than 95 every time i do a mod. my buddy had a 98 ram with black mirrors and changed them to sport mirrors so that is the difference in pics. like I said the truck has undergone many other mods since these pics, just no new pics. hopefully will have some new action photos after mud-n-yer-eye.

·
Registered
8,931 Posts
I wasnt doubting it was your truck cause i dont like to call people liars. So sorry if you took it that way cause i thought it looked like a dakota since the grill is more rounded. But i cant wait to see more pics after you do more mods. So i hope theres no hard feelings cause i wouldnt diss a man with a dodge.....now a chevy is a different story!!

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no offense taken.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts