Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, I was just wondering what all of you guys have added to your interior. I know some you of you aren't in to show stuff, but I like my truck to look good as well as perform good. In my truck I added custom diamond plate floor mats and door inserts, dodge seat covers with ram head logo in seats, flame gauges, double pillar mount gauges, and a custom sub enclosure under back seat with diamond plate on the front hooked up to a pioneer head unit. What all have you guys done to your trucks for me to get some ideas. Anything would help. Thanks.
-Travis

·
Registered
537 Posts
Well, I have added green lighting to match the color of my truck, don't need to change the dash lights because, oh look at that, same color as truck. Oh, and I have installed an aftermarket thermometer, and mounted it where Dodge mounts theirs on the ceiling.

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
I've built a special "crate" for behind my seats so that the little things that may slip out of my toolboxes don't end up missing under my driver/passenger seats. I'm one of those anal-retentive over-organized people, but it's nice to always know where all the little things I keep in there are. [CDs, tool box, tow cables, bungee cords...]

It's just below the level of the back window, so I can still see, and keeps everything nicely... That's about all my interior mod except my water-keeper clear mats [high-ridged so they don't spill...]

·
Registered
537 Posts
Actually, I do want to do something to my interior. Get it detailed. Anyone know a good service in the Orange County area that can get out grease stains?

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Currently going in:

xtant 3300 3-channel amp (65x2 @ 4ohms, 360x1 @ 2ohms)

JL Audio 10W3D4 in a custom sealed .75cf box.

box will be behind the center seat section (regular cab), and will be comepletely hidden from view.

Amp, beautiful as it is, will be mounted vertically behind my seat, high up on the wall, and hidden from view. ( I don't like advertising expensive audio components. )

Then plans on down the road are for a DVD-Audio/MP3/CD head-unit (dunno about DVD-Audio yet), custom center console where seat is now. Containing the CB, a 2-meter, another radio for volunteer fire communications, 12VDC to 120VAC inverter, and a 20VDC laptop power supply, working area for a laptop that swings over for the passenger's lap, GPS, and phone cradle (with phone linked into stereo system).

This is a bit long-term.

Currently? A lot of mud... :):

Also plan on a removable tool-box behind the passenger seat, until I get the cross-bed toolbox in place.

·
Registered
91 Posts
MTX dual 10" thunderform box under back seat powered by MTX 500D amp. Phoenix Gold XS coaxial 5 1/4's in rear doors, PG component 6 3/4's in front doors powered by PG XS2200 amp. Pioneer Premieer DEH-P740MP MP3 deck.
Soon to come, black/grey carbon fiber dash kit, steering wheel kit and stick knob from exoticwooddash.com and a white gauge kit.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
I´ve some interior mods also, this are them:
3 Amplifiers, 1 Profile SPL 150W RMS, 1 Profile California 400W, and one Profile Baja 400W, with those amps I power 2 Pioneer 4 way and 260W speakers in front doors, 2 Pioneer 3 way speakers and 250W in the rear doors, and one 8" SAS Subwoofer, two amps are under the rear seat, and the other is under the passenger seat, the Sub is under the rear seat, to match the sound I have one Profile 10 band pasive equalizer, I also have 1 Sony 10 disc CD changer, one FM transciever, and one UHF transceiver, I install a Gentex autodimming mirror with compass and extenal temp. Next to come: white faced instrument panel, Ram Logo floor Mats, trans temp gauge, GPS, and some other things that appears on my way. :wink:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I have two 12" fosgate DVC's behind the driver and passenger seat in a truck box and a soundstream rubicon 702 running them. Thats pretty much it for my internal mods.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I got them from the dodge dealership and if I remember right they were around $130. They are great looking covers that are washable and durable too.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I would if I could but I can't. My scanner is broke. If one of my buddies will let me use their's, then I'll have pics of my truck up for sure. But until then, sorry.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts