Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i just though i would let you all know that i just installed indiglo gauges in my truck today, and are a great investment. If you get a chance to get them, go for it...They have them on ebay for cheap, i picked mine up for 41.00, and they are not too hard to put in either...Well jsut thought i would let yuo know

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
PICS, are they the white faces guages?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have any pics yet, but i will when i get the digital camera from my brother...yes they are the white face with the green and blue interchangeable backrounds at night

·
Banned
2,769 Posts
are those the ones where you can change the color to like green or blue?? cause if so then hate to tell you but it might not of been a wise investment. everyone ive talked to has told me to stay away from them cause they break after a few months. these are shops telling me this not just joe shmos

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that is interesting to know.....but at the cheap price i got them for..i dont think it will bother me too much...but that would suck!..who knows...guess well see in a couple months

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
On 2002-04-02 21:37, luv my ram wrote:
How difficult was it to install the new guages??

i had bought a set of APC indiglo gauges off ebay last year, i took them out of the box, looked at in and put it back up for auction on ebay. i didnt care for seeing all the warning things all the time. im want a set of black flame gauges.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On 2002-04-02 21:37, luv my ram wrote:
How difficult was it to install the new guages??

It was not really hard...it just takes some time to remove the gauge cluster and run the wires..otherwise it was not a big deal at all.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Does anyone know if they make some that will fit the diesels? I looked but didnt see anything. I love the flame face that you can get. I wouldnt mind having that in my truck.

Bill

·
Registered
91 Posts
Try this http://www.nuimage1.com
I don't think that the dashes are different from a 1500 to a 2500 at least not for 2001 but I could be wrong.
Also go to yahoo and in the search box type white face gauges. There are a ton of them out there you should be able to get them for about $100

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
i dont think the tach goes up as high on a diesel. hey bill whats redline 3500?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't know about you guys but Nu image has some kick ass gauges. I painted my truvk silver a while back with some blue flames and when I saw the new PLATINUM SERIES i had to get it. Are silver backed with blue letters,(so nice at night)but the cool part was that they have the same for the headlight and A/C controls. It is too much.
Only if they made the air-bag a matching face.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Can someone give me a guess in price on the platinum series, or diamond series.......also what is the difference? they almost look identicle.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Biginuf, here is a link to the platinum series http://www.truckintrends.com/silvergauges.asp?id=188&make=14&cat=2

Looks like they are $100, the site also has pics of rides in it and an install center shows you how to put them in. You can also get the A/C panel for $30 if you want.

·
Registered
502 Posts
The tach on the diesel is a 4k tach with redline at 3.5k. I went to their web site and emailed them since I would love to have the flame look on my dash.
When you email them it asks if you would be interested in letting them use your vehicle to do a prototype. I said I would. Hell if they could set me up with something in a couple of days I would go down to south Ca. and let them try it out.

Bill

·
Registered
143 Posts
I think these things are UGLY. My buddy has them on his Ford and I thought they looked stupid. Mine as well have clear tail light lenses. Just my .02

1 - 20 of 30 Posts