Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm gonna boast on my baby here for a minute. I'm new here, and I am the proud owner of a 98 Chevy Tahoe Sport. I love this damn truck. I love the way it looked stock, and now, it is even better. After many hard years I have at last completed my truck, adding over 8" of custom lift, all the lift elements, and a full exhaust, car audio, and car video systems. Not many Chevy owners here, so I don't know how I'll fit in. All I know is that I can't keep myself out of the mud.

-zach-

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Sounds like a nice rig and welcome aboard!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok...I've got some picks of it before the whole lifting....

I have pics of the lift in my camera now, so I don't know when they will be ready

http://www.geocities.com/crown_0f_thorns/Tribute_to_Truck.html

Theres the link....most of the future plans have been completed, and geocities sucks, lol.

-zach-

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi y'all, I'm new to the site and look forward to seeing and hearing about all of your trucks, I have a 78 Chevy 1/2 ton with a 4 inch lift and 35s. It's an old beast but it's a great off road machine :):

·
Registered
267 Posts
welcome twisted! glad to see that the bowties are growing in number. i noticed that your messenger address is chevygrl97, are we lucky enough to be graced by the presence of yet another lady drawn to the dark side? 77fordhiboygal will be happy. can someone convince my wife that the mud really is calling me... she says it doesn't show up on the caller id.

hey sport- dude, i just realized that my clears won't fit on your truck! they were for my wifes gmc yukon, different front end. bummer... sweet pics though. btw-i do have the gen 4 altezza rears in carbon fiber if your interested.

·
Registered
2 Posts
On 2001-12-26 20:21, got mud ? wrote:
welcome twisted! glad to see that the bowties are growing in number. i noticed that your messenger address is chevygrl97, are we lucky enough to be graced by the presence of yet another lady drawn to the dark side? 77fordhiboygal will be happy. can someone convince my wife that the mud really is calling me... she says it doesn't show up on the caller id.

hey sport- dude, i just realized that my clears won't fit on your truck! they were for my wifes gmc yukon, different front end. bummer... sweet pics though. btw-i do have the gen 4 altezza rears in carbon fiber if your interested.
hmmmm....not sure about the dark side but I'm definetly drawn to the mud :):

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Finally.... They are starting to come out of the wood works.... There are some chevy fans outt here.... Thanks to the Mud God.... Sup dudes and dudettes......
:bigthumb:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes I noticed that there were a massive amount of dodge people here. Then I read a topic about how this used to be a Ram site.....it all came togather after that, lol. I love my chevy....wouldn't give it up even for a ferrari...ok I would...I still love it.

-zach-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts