Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
In keeping with the spirit of volunteerism called upon by our President, and in search of a cheap thrill. Yours truly, the dog of the desert, has set aside the design of the ultimate 4x4 machine, in order to personally mount suggested weapons system AND test and perfect the romote aiming touch activated trigger a**embly termial attenuator thing, also known as RATATAT. Stay tuned :wink:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Gotta give the vets a little credit here on the M-2 browning. A fine weapon it is, however, TV reruns not withstanding, my Uncle, a vet of the New Guinea campaign in '43 tells me they stuck those weapons on everything including Jeeps. He never said that they would flip over with sustained fire, however he did make it humorously clear that the jeeps were literaly vibrated apart. So I doubt you'd flip the ram on its side, but you'd want that mount welded to the frame, cant say that you wouldnt rip all the bed bolts out after firing a couple of belts. Im sure willin to give it a go if any bodys got a weapon, the proper federal paperwork, some .125 chromoly tube and a decent welder.***JK***

1 - 2 of 2 Posts