Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I normally screen them pretty heavy.. People always calling when I'm doing something.. Ticks me off so bad when I have to drop everything to pick up the phone, even more so when I'm covered in grease, then having to clean my cell phone, just to get another call 5 mins later over something STUPID..

Last Sat. a buddy called me.. I couldnt answer the phone cuz I was unloading hay, and desided not to bring my cell phone... They needed my truck and trailer to move some equipment.. So he called and called, but I wasnt anywhere around... He calls me 2 days later telling me that if I could have been there, all my cyl head work done for free.. New valves, guides, EVERYTHING.. Plus mill um, port with the use of a flowbench.. PLUS a dicount on all my valvetrain parts.. Just to move a peice of equipment 5 miles.. Cant even explain my emotions at that point, almost like your dog just died, and pissed at the same time... A few months before that the same guy called, and I missed it.. He came across a
T-56 tranny, that the guy would trade me straight across for some parts.. I missed calling him back to get it by 5 frickin minutes.. I'd start picking up the phone when he calls, but he's the worst.. One of those guys that calls ya at the worst time just to tell ya he forgot what he was going to say.. GRRR, this sucks.. I really needed to have those heads finished, just havnt had the spare cash to do it.. My G/F is just as bad, but what she has to say it very rarely important LOL.

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
dont feel bad, my girlfriend mom was gonna give me 1500 bucks, free, didnt have to pay her back so i could buy a pulling truck i had been eyeing, well she waits 2 hours too late and her husband closes out both credit card accounts, and the worst part is that i told her for almost a week to get the money before he closed them out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts