Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a few more on my web page. Just recently found this site and this is only my third post. Didn't want anyone to think I'm a poser. :):

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
is that green water, yuck

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
What a nice pic... Did you cross it?. Try to post more pics of that if you have. By the way, really strange NAME:eek:

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
The pic was from the Frank Raines run about 2 months ago. i didnt quite make it out where i was heading. i tried several times, but had to back up and take a different line. check out the photos from the trip and youll see others doing it also.

as for the name... this was from like my freshmen year. one of my friends came up with it because i have tons of hawiiain shirts and i wear them all the time.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Welcome Gone2!!! Sweet a$$ page. And its good to see even your Mom getting in on the action. Mud is what really keeps a family together. :):

·
Registered
77 Posts
I had to include a pic from last Saturday of my Ram taking a bath.
DDGETHS took me to his favorite playground.

Thanks for the invite!!! :D:

·
Registered
464 Posts
Its ok dude :): We know your a poser inside... lol Just playin with ya.

Welcome aboard, if there's anything I or one of the other moderators can do just let us know.

-Chris

·
Registered
424 Posts
Nice Picture of the bath!! Wish I would be able to get the frame/speed/correct settings to get such a nice affect!!! :p:

John

·
Registered
424 Posts
I think all states should have the luxury that Cali has with it's OHV parks! :(:
John

P.S - I know AZ has the space, it's trying to find the politician who give a crap to do anything!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts