Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am leavin for work at 6 am and all of a sudden crunch!!!!!!...I wedged myself in my garage which I had backed into the night beofre to put lights on my tool box.....I have been quoted from 2700 to 3700 dollars....there goes the lift and tires for now.....but....my question is.....will the Rancho Sport System work on my 98 ext cab 4x4 when fixed??????

Brett

·
Registered
502 Posts
Do we want to know how you managed that?
I know that at 6 a.m. I'm not awake enough to even make it out to my truck.

Any reason why you wouldnt claim it on your insurance?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cannot claim it due to my recent incident where I backed into this high school chick because I got trapped in an intersection...........remember that one....well she screwed me over........no date...and I am payin for her damage......the garage thing was just one of those stupid things........and a 70% increase on my rate will not help me....

·
Registered
502 Posts
Maybe you should try to claim it and then start shopping for a new insurance company.

Either way I am sorry to hear about it.
Do you have any pictures of the damage?

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
On 2002-01-08 09:42, Bill_L wrote:
Maybe you should try to claim it and then start shopping for a new insurance company.

Either way I am sorry to hear about it.
Do you have any pictures of the damage?

he is better off paying for it himself. the insurance company will keep it on his record for 3 years. and as far as switching to another he can try but since he claimed an accident already he will get cheaper payments by staying where he is at. can you say been there done that.
i had gotten into an accident in a baitshop parking lot out by Starve Rock state park. i was backing out of the spot when this chick was pulling pulling in off the street. the state trooper said he couldnt give me a ticket because it was on private property. but for some reason her car went on my insurance, only thing that happen to my truck was a scuff on the bumper. unfortuneately here husband worked for a auto body shop so im sure she had gotten a few other things fixed while it was in there.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures to come...One of the body shops has the rebuilding process on a web cam I might use them to see the process..........

·
Registered
77 Posts
Insurance is a rip off. I think everyone should have rubber around their cars like a bumper car haha. Then we wouldn't have insurance. Just my .02 cents

1 - 7 of 7 Posts