Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to all of you that taught me how to paste the picture......here is my truck with the 3-inch lift
>

99-318-club cab 2wd- 14"x3" K&N airfilter-IAT sensor resistor-TPS sensor mod-180 degree thermostat-3923 autolites-brass insert dist. cap-285-75-16- all terrains-3" rough country suspension lift- rs9000-metallic red- Black decal removed from side windows

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
BullRam -

PhotoAsa is not longer alowing remote viewing of the pictures on their site in order to limit bandwidth use. Go ahead and submit to the Reader's Rides and then you can link to the pic you upload.

·
Registered
16 Posts
bullram,
The only place I've noticed the RC kits is at RockyMountain Suspensions site. It shows a "kit" for $310 w/shocks. Is that the kit you put on? Also, it indicates leaf springs for the rear, but what is the front? springs? spacers?
Thanks,
JB

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello, the kit is at rough country .com, it was the 310.00 kit, the rear came with blocks, but when installed the axle would wrap up ,a little ,and make a bumping sound, I went with the add a leaf,that cured that sound, the kit has coils for the front, and you get some crappy shocks,so I went with rs9000,the shocks will work for you for now..not a bad kit , not hard to install, good luck......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts