Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah so here is another ford with 47's LOL!!!!check this out guys.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1818323008

White 2000 Dodge 1500 Sport 4x4,5.9L 360, 5.5 skyjacker suspension lift, dual steering stablizers, 36x14.50x16.5 Mickey Thompson Baja Belted Tires, 16.5x12 weld super single II wheels, flowmaster dual exhaust, xenon headlight bulbs,SS speed grille insert

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
That is just WICKED sick man that damn thing is HUGE but is it just me or do those tires look a lil small for 47's? i mean i know they are 22.5's but still maybe i am just blind

·
Registered
683 Posts
UGLY!!!!! 'Nuf said.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Is he only asking $5,000?? The suspension is worth that much alone. Now if 47's look small what tire won't??

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
guys... read the description... he has 54" tires for it... that would look a little better, but damn, you could run monster tires on that biatch!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I was under the impression that 44" tires were the max for being street legal? Anyway, interesting truck. I have to agree though that the tires look small and narrow.

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
atleast it looks like it is actually used off road ..lol most guys that have a truck that is freakin huge..all they do is drive it on the street, never off road. ya know??
-Neil

·
Registered
4,482 Posts
Why do I just picture that taking a turn at 10MPH and flipping? Or starting to go over a hill that is slightly uneven, and ending up on its side?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think some of y'alls dodges are better than this thing, sitting up that high just doesnt look right to me. God forbid the wind kicked up...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Most states only require that the tires be DOT apporved, Firestone makes a Field and Turf tire that is a TRUE 45" tall. Maybe those are DOT approved tire's too. Pretty cool truck, I was always a big fan of that bodystyle Ford had, especially in the crew cab form.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I am betting it has the 47" tires on there to be legal and would run the 54" tires off road. I have seen many trucks on the road with small tires on it so they can drive on the streets but they have HUGE tires for off road... looks dumb witht the smaller tires... but I bet it looks bad ass with the 54"ers on there

·
Registered
362 Posts
I dont care, I dont care what anybody says! I have always loved that style ford, oh heck with it, I'll go so far as to say almost more than my Dodge. But that one is to, way to big, beyond extreme, I would trade my Ram for that body style, it would have to be a 4door though preferably an f350 but the f250's arent bad either but for shure it would have to have a power stroke. I think I would only go with 35's though maybe 38's but nothing less than 35's for shure. Damn here I go remembering how much I like that model. I let one slip through my finger once, I could kick myself it was a year old 24,000 miles fully loaded power stroke f350 for 20 grand, I showed up at the dealership as the guy was going for a test drive, needless to say he bought it, oh well, a day late and a dollar short, the story of my life.

Can you SSSMMMMEEEEELLLLLLLLL what the RAMS got cooking!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I gota say, I bout fell out of my chair laughing so hard, after seeing something that stupid lookin!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yea, no doubt that one looks a little retarded but picture the same truck with a normal spring pack lift and some 35's or may be some 37X12.50 BF mudterrains. I think it would look real good.

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
He live in one of those Texas Flood zones? :eek::

·
Registered
969 Posts
I can't imagine driving that on a windy day, the wind pushes my truck around like nothing and thats only a 4" lift. One thing cool about the truck is the dropdown headlights to measure 54" exactly :bigthumb:

·
Registered
255 Posts
I believe he states in the post and I quote

"The fully custom front bumper features dropped down composite headlights to comply with the local lift laws(54 inches). This truck is completly street legal in Texas so check your local lift laws before buying."

If you ask me, which nobody ever does, I would drive it til I broke the damn thing then part it out.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts