Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys.i any thinkin of buying a helli power tower and a k&n air filter. will it help my gas milage much? my friend had one one and it helped bout 2mpg better.tell me what ya'll know bout them

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Any of the TB spacers that are designed to "swirl" the air going into your engine really aren't going to do anythign other than give your money to someone else...

There were some benefits on a carb'd engine, but not on a Fuel-Injected engine.

·
Registered
969 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
so the " power tower" won't really help.i was wondering cuase i haven't heard any bad things bout it. he is selling it to me cheap.
60 dollars for both.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I don't know!! I have a helix power tower and a airaid intake and boy can I tell that those are there. Better MPG, quickier throttle response and a cool whistle that sounds like a supercharger. In my opinon it helps alot for the power and the gas. (And the whistle)

·
Registered
80 Posts
I forgot it does start the air in circular motion that helps a great deal. Same with my Airaid, I also forgot that there is not enough room for both with out a body lift.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
who was it on here that posted the manufacturers statements of not actually accomplishing anything with these on the vehicle?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts