Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what headers sound good on the Rams? Someone i know wants to get some and i wanna know what sound best for a good price. Plz reply soon, thanks.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that it? no one els knows of any good headers lol?

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
Sound good? I wouldn't say my headers really changed the type of sound I was getting...they just changed the volume and depth. I have gibson chromed but if you are getting new ones have them jet coated before you put them on. Mine are rusted now but nothing a little bit of mud won't fix :):

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
I would also go with the nickel-plated JBA's. I have only heard good things about their procuct.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those JBA's sound like they would be good but......he really doesnt wanna spend $630 bucks for em. Is there somethin cheaper that are pretty good?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Gibson Stainless headers, they are under $400 and from what I have heard they sound good and give good performance gains.

·
Registered
66 Posts
i just put some stainless steel gibson headers on my truck and i love them. they sound a little louder and deeper and i can really tell the performance differnce when i hit the gas.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I have Hedman headers on my Ram and love them. Very noticable power increase, and sounds very nice w/ dual Flowmaster 40's Just wish I got the ceramic coating. They haven't started rusting yet, but the next New England winter should be a good test. Damn salt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts