Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking around and researching, and I just can't decide if it is worth it to step up to aftermarket headers. From what I can tell, the Chevy headers are nothing to be ashamed of, and I don't want to dump a lot of cash out on something that won't give me the bang for the buck. Any suggestions?

-zach-

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
Hey the best that ive heard about for chevy is either Borla wich are $$$ or the best for the buck are Gibson..thats what im going to buy..and im from Houston also the place that i would reccomend for this stuff would be Cutten Customs on cutten road..u know ehre that is??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah I went with the Edelbrock T.E.S. Headers....through Performance Products. I just decided to get them and they work great as far as I can tell. My truck is pretty loud with the headers/high-flow cats/flowmasters/dumped before the rear axle/all with 3" piping.

Thanks though...and I do know where Cutten Customs is...I friggin live pretty close to there when im home....1960 and 249 area.

-zach-

·
Banned
1,258 Posts
yah its right off 1960 or beltway 8....but the best place for suspension i would have to say is woodlands suspension on 45..you ever been there?? and how r those edelbrocks??

1 - 4 of 4 Posts