Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All I can say is F*&k yeah. It now has the 2" Tuff Country leveling kit in and after seeing it I like it. Unlike the daystars you can hardly tell it's there it blends in very well unlike the daystars where you have a 2" red plastic piece on top of the coils. Anyone wanting to do a leveling kit with spacers I highly recommend these ones. Everyone was right about having to have at least 4.5" backspacing the fit 315's. First we tried some 4.25" but they were too close and I knew the first time I tried flexing it would rub and they stuck out too much for me so then we tried some 4.5", those were nice but we decided to try some 5" backspaced wheels - Perfect - The tire sits inside the well for the most part, it sticks out about 1.5 - 2 inches just how I like it. With this setup I have at least 1.5" clearance when the tires are turned. The wheels I got came in all different backspacing and they had all of them in stock so we just kept trying different ones until it worked. I have thirty days to decide if I like it so I will be heading up to the hills to do some crawling around and make sure they are not going to rub which I don't thing they will. I know now that I could never put the 4.5" skyjacker kit in cause I would never be able to use the bed or haul the fifth wheel I am getting next year if I lifted it that much, it would be too tall.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts