Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one running genuine gear r&p or have any experience with them. Good, bad, worth the money. What do you guys think.

·
Registered
623 Posts
im running them and they are doing fine plus they have a lifetime warranty so you should be set.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Friend of mine just had them in a 2002 silverado. 4.56s, they exploded on him last week after two years of no problems...they have a full warranty so they were free to replace but still cost 200 for 4wheelcraps to install.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On 2005-12-08 14:25, 74 chev wrote:
im running them and they are doing fine plus they have a lifetime warranty so you should be set.

How long have you had them in for?

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
I have had them in my truck for 18,000 miles with no problems.

·
Registered
623 Posts
On 2005-12-08 17:02, Ram2000 wrote:

How long have you had them in for?

a year now. i have had them out twice and they are looking just fine. if you set the damn things up correctly they will last.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
yukon gear is the best IMO. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
8,328 Posts
I don't care for them :baby:

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
On 2005-12-08 16:34, 1TONHD wrote:
4wp's makes genuine gear.

Use your judgement

They are made for 4wp's parent company.

·
Registered
12,648 Posts
Do a search and use my name...I have a write up about them and have had more problems after that writeup. They suck, flat out. :shoot:

·
Registered
683 Posts
I have had them in my truck for 2 years in the front. They have held up to abuse. I bought them because thats the only thing that anyone had in town and it was an emergency. They have held up to 4wd boost launches but who knows how long.

·
Registered
293 Posts
i have a pair in my dodge. i have been running them for almost 6 months and they are whining. 4wheelsucks install them. dropped 1200-1300 on them. dont no what to do now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts