Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Anyone ever had any experience with a "Lockright" before? The adds say that they can be installed by the average four wheeler and with basic handtools. I may try one in my Bronco with an 8.8 rear end, but I want something that is going to be sturdy, and still drive HALFWAY decent on the roads. That, and they are half the price of a Detroit.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Yeah, i will probably install the "Lockright" myself if I do decide to get one. I do know that I want to upgrade my gears, really really soon though. The 3.55 gears are ok, once you get the truck up to 55 MPH. Off the line my Bronco drives like my father's Toyota FourRunner. I just can't handle it. I am going to get 4.10 gears, but I think I will have to wait till I get my Christmas bonus. That will cover the gears. Then I could buy my locker a month or so later, and if I could install it myself, then I would be "big pimpin" as the younger kids say. Anyhow, my ProComp 35s kick ass, I love em, now I am just waitin for a little rain so I can see how they do in the mud. Sounds like it's just about time for a trip out to Prairy City Jason.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.