Chuck Norris' primary export is pain.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Those are awesome :bigthumb:

·
Registered
2,574 Posts
im not surprised this topic isnt very popular. most people are too young to know who he is :poke:

those are rather funny btw :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
783 Posts
I loved Walker Texas Ranger! Those are funny. :D:

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
I love the one about Cindy Crawford!

·
Registered
242 Posts
can i ask where u found that my pal has been sending to me every day i want to know what started it all

·
Registered
645 Posts
OMFG that is some funny {expletive}... Im 19 and I definitly remember the show. did anybody see the Connan O'Brien episodes where he had a chuck noris texas ranger lever that he pulled?

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Good stuff right there :smash:

·
Registered
486 Posts
BWAHAHHAHAHA-"Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress."

-"Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a F-ing Indian."

On a real fact though, he was in the U.S. Air Force back in the day doing the same job as I did... Then his AFSC was 605 which is now a 2T2 for you AF guys on here.

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
haha, must be a purdue thing ben. someone sent me that about a week ago so, we've been going around enlightening people about chuck norris since then. oh yeah, did you see Von's burn down tonight. it was crazy, me and my buddies took a cooler of beer to the top of the parking garage behind Rawls and watched from about 11 till 12:30 or so.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts