Off Road Vehicles banner

Fuel injection for 76 powerwagon w/360 ??

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  dodge44066 
#1 ·
Anyone know if a fuel injection kit is available for a 76/77 360ci PowerWagon. I'm looking to replace the stock 2bbl carb and it will have to be CA legal for my pickup.

#2 ·
Somebody out here has to know something about this. Anyone? The truck is a "Camper" special, It run's fine now, but would run much better with fuel injection. Does Mopar have a multiport kit that would fit? Or he going to be stuck with a "throttle body" style kit? We converted it from full time 4x4 to part time,
Plans for the truck include: D70 rear,(sittin in garage)lockers, lift, and fuel injection (if one exist!)
Anyone have any information please?

Thanks Troy

#3 ·
Why do you wanna put fuel injection on a 76?... I sold my new ('96) Camaro for a older truck because i couldn't wait to get away from Comptuers and F.I. setups. Yeah they're nice as long as you don't' do anything to them. Computers don't like changes unless you reprogram them for the change. Which (take it from first hand experience) gets expensive quickly.

I have a 360 Carb (2bbl for now, but getting a 4brl) and i can't do anything to piss off a carb. Its mechanical and it'll work.

But thats just me.

-Chris

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.