Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all makes a front box kit for a 5" lift and how much are they? I checked out fabtech and they were around 900$. How much is Skyjacker's and some other lifts? Thanks.
-Travis

·
Registered
969 Posts
Where did you find that fabtech lift for $900? They are usually around $1200-$1500 at the least.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I think he means just the parts for the front end and not the rear or shocks. I think super lift sell there stuff that way if you like.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, sorry guys. Font box kits are just the stuff to lift the front of the truck. Nothing for the back. The catalog I have has the fabtech for $959. I was just wondering who else has them and how much they were.
-Travis

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I think I paid 500 or 550 for the skyjacker front box kit, I got 4 arms, trackbar drop bracket, sway bar drop brackets, lower arm skid plates, dual shock brackets. HMMM did I miss anything? I think the shocks were seperate, not sure though.

·
Banned
1,533 Posts
My front box kit cost me $750 but I got the springs as well. Just tell them you do not want the rear shocks or rear lift method. If you want call Skyjacker for the front box kit #.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts