Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[img=336x207]http://dodgeram.org/rides/23/WildfireMfg/Novdrivefrntangle.jpg[/img]

[img=312x201]http://dodgeram.org/rides/23/WildfireMfg/Novpassbkangle.jpg[/img]

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Is that supposed to be a brush truck? It is blingy, but doesn't look very well equipped!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
sweeet

·
Registered
55 Posts
On 2005-12-08 12:14, FaTEXASSK5 wrote:
Fast attack for what? a dumpster fire? it has a small tank, and a trash line.....

I cant tell if that is a generator on the back or a manifold for hydro tools? dragon what do you think ?

I think that is what they are calling a pump....not much there for sure...

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
On 2005-12-08 12:49, MUCHADO wrote:
quick- someone get a hose out, the hood's on fire :silly:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Fast attack for what? a dumpster fire? it has a small tank, and a trash line.....

I cant tell if that is a generator on the back or a manifold for hydro tools? dragon what do you think ?

It's a brush truck, and that thing on the back is what's known as a "Pony Pump". Just a simple Briggs, or Tucumsa engine with a single stage pump on it. Puts out around 500 GPM @ 125 PSI. As for the tank most brush trucks only carry around 300 gal.

That truck at the top looks like something that was just thrown together by a small town Volly Dept. with what ever they could get ahold of. Though with too much chrome.

BTW, This is what a real brush truck is supposed to look like.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Or this big hoss.

Attachments

·
Registered
554 Posts

Definately the pump. We have one about that size on our brush truck.
Too blingy for my taste.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
You'd have to ask Bigger, since they are from his Dept. Though I'd guess the F-350 would run around 70mph or so. Not sure about that F-550, though I did help build it 12 or so years ago.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Brush 22 can run at 70mph, but with a tank full of water, that is a scary thing.

The big brush truck, we just rebuilt a few months ago. I have never seen anyone drive it much over about 50. It will go just about anywhere you point it though.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.