Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my hands on a Cummins. I traded my 99 1500 4x4 in on a 99 2500 4x4. Had to drive almost 600 miles (one way) and take 2 days off work to get it, but it's worth it. It's a beautiful day...a beautiful day.

http://onealstransmission.com/Pictures.html?1018574779270

·
Registered
969 Posts
Nice! its got alot of potential :bigthumb:

·
Registered
683 Posts
Nice truck dude. When's it gonna see the mud? Just kidding.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
GRR I WANT A CUMMINS!!!!! how u get it? come on man share the details

·
Registered
362 Posts
All I can say is your sorry, just plain sorry!!! I shure would like a diesel not to mention the infinitely higher number ring and penion gears avaiable for the front dana 60 axle leading to bigger tires and more pulling power, can we trade???? I mean axles???? lol Dude the trucks looks good I think more so than the red 1500 you showed in the picture. Cant wait to see it on 36's.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
AHHH another black truck, A black truck looks great 15 min. after you wash it, then it looks like crap, they are impossible to keep looking clean. And the black paint on the rocker panel magically attracts rocks and road debris. Im sick of the color, my next truck will not be black, but I LOVE your truck, nice score.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Nice a** truck, I love that cummins diesel. My V10 was a black truck and nothing even compares to the look when it's clean. Got sick of the upkeep though and all my trucks have been white ever since.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Welcome to the world of diesel toys. Have you seen how many options are out there for these things? It can turn any truck into a huge money pit.

The truck looks good. These guys are right. Black is hard to keep clean. My 1500 was black. My 2500 is a little better in Graphite.

Bill

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the complements. I tell ya, I felt like a little kid at Christmas all the way home. I've been patiently waiting for one for quite some time now. I found this one and couldn't pass it up. It only has 48k miles on it, looks practically new inside and out, I have the remaining 100k mi warranty plus a bumper to bumper for 3yrs 36k mi. and it only set me back $21995.

Big, I actually picked it up in your neck of the woods, Fairfax VA.

·
Registered
472 Posts
great score---let me know if you get interested in upping the HP in that thing and I'll tell you what I think is the best for the money---welcome to the CUMMINS world---chris

·
Registered
472 Posts
HELL, HELL, HELL YEAH.....CHRIS

·
Registered
295 Posts
HELL YEAH!!! Welcome to the diesel family!

Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. It would have sucked to drive there to pick it up, but driving home I'm willing to bet went alot faster.

·
Registered
464 Posts
HAHAHHA :): I'm like the diesel god... hahahaha :):

Anyhow... I just got the scoop on dodge's newest toy :): Will post info under general chit chat first thing in the morning.

-Chris

1 - 15 of 15 Posts