Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
two things.... your favorite brand? and how easy is instalation..i think i like the look of xenon fender flares (Perferbaly painted) but not sure i can afford the paint!! lol...

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Im lookin to possibly flare my fenders with the fibreglass ones. anyone no a inexpensive place to get em done. i found one shop that does em for 400 bucks

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
i have egr flares on my ram. i bought them from this guy who sells on ebay. paid $279 for them last march.

http://www.drvinylusa.com/fendertrim/fenderflares.htm

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
oh yeah forgot they are EGR flares. their really nice. meet the body contours, fit really well, doesnt need to drill into the body. you have to remove the plastic rivets that hold the inner fender on in a few locations. push these plastic bushings in, then screw a clip into that. line the flare up and push in on the flare and pop the clip into the slot on the flare. and along the body side of the flare is a rubber gasket. as far as painting them i just used duplicolor spray can and cleared in with laquer.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I have the bushwacker fender flares, and I jsut took them off. I painted them gloss black (didn't do a very good job) and I hit a pole and cracked one about a week ago, so I took them off of my truck for now.

Nick.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I also have the Bushwacker Extend-a-flare's on my truck. I left them the way they came, and mounted them up. Installation was easy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts