Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night on Espn2 at around 5:30pm EST there was a rock crawlin competition from a 4x4 Truck Jambo in Indy. It was sweet, did anyone else see it?? It is worth seeing, many rigs were banged up, one broke the Hydraulic ram steering off the axle, another jeep punctured the oil pan and had to be winched off. Pretty good coverage.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
MISSED it dammit! Any ideas as to when it'll show again?

·
Registered
969 Posts
Was it a recent jamboree?? Every once and a while I see coverage of some old jamboree nationals, like burnout and tug a truck competitions.

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
This was part of the Skyjacker rock crawling series, but was held at a Jamboree. The show was all rockcrawling, but I did miss all but the last 5 mintues of it.

A bunch of rocks and boulders dumped in the middel of an arena with gate flags setup outlining the course. Not bad for most folks, but those of us on the west coast can see much better terrain and stuff with a 2 hour drive.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah it was the Jambo from Indy last year, when do they show the tug-a-trucks?? I disgraced the dodge name 2 years ago in Lima ohio at the Jambo, In the 2nd round i got my tail whipped by a chevy 1ton crew cab, he brought all those farm tractor weights and stuff, but none the less i got beat, I got something for him this year though. Ill have a 950lb polaris6x6 in the back of the truck. I did beat him in a truck pull later that night at a local truck pull that happened to be going on the same weekend. Will anyone else be attending Lima may 17-19?
check http://www.familyevents.com for details.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Damn that means its gonna be 4am eastern time, don't think I'll stay up that late.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts