Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just curious, i remeber someone talking about possibly trying to go out to el mirage that weekend for some races, just wondering if anyone is actually going to go.. also i wonder if the drylake will be open.. i was just up there two days ago camping, and the drylake bed was closed due to the rain..

·
Registered
8,237 Posts
were all planning on it. is there a phone number that we can call to see what the condition is?

·
Registered
145 Posts
i should be going. i dont think its supposed to rain anymore, just be cloudy into next week. as long as it dosent rain it should be cool. as for a phone number, im looking for it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
if im off i will head up there. my girl friend just got a pretty nice jeep wrangler on 32's with rancho 5000's on it. doesnt look bad at all, so i bet she would want to go up there and have a lil fun with it.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I wont be able to make this trip, sorry people.

·
Registered
959 Posts
I dont read the posts too often, when were you people planing on going to big bear?

·
Registered
8,237 Posts
these are top speed races on the dry lake bed. not sure exactly because we havent been before. where are you from lhhram?

·
Registered
9 Posts
bah! i have to go fight a speeding ticket the next day. And with the way my luck has been runnin lately i would rather stay close to home in case somethin else bad happens. also i have work on the 5th otherwise id just get my girlfriend to take her jeep :):

·
Registered
145 Posts
i should be down around 1:30 or 2:00 AM. so if somebody had a cb on it would be helpful so that i dont have th drive around the lake all night.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts