Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY! JACK! What do you guys think about the A&E series Duck Dynasty? I used to watch these guys(The Robertsons) on one of the outdoor channels when the show was called Duck Commander. It was really cool then but it's awesome now! I can't get enough of the show and especially "Uncle Si". I'm not much of a duck hunter but I may become one now. Reality TV isn't my thing either but this show is too good in my opinion to be categorized as reality TV.

Anyway, if you've seen the show then tell me what you think. If you haven't seen the show, check it out I think you'll like it.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
I like it, Thats a fact JACK!

Rick

Btw, Homie dont play!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HEY! It's on like donkey kong!!

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Seriously!! There's only two of us here that like(love) the show Duck Dynasty?:dunno:

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
I just started watching it last weekend. Its funny but I dislike scripted reality shows.

·
Registered
393 Posts
i think its freaking awesome! hahaha

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Boss said:
I just started watching it last weekend. Its funny but I dislike scripted reality shows.
I'm not at all a fan of scripted reality shows either but somehow I don't think the writers have to add that much.

I haven't seen any of their hunting DVD's but from what I hear the content is pretty wild and crazy. I guess in one of the DVD's someone bites the head off of a duck!!

Based on that I don't think they need much help in the creativity department.

Eitherway, I love the show.

·
Premium Member
1,467 Posts
I get a kick out of it and have watched it a few times, but can only watch so much before it gets repetitive and a little annoying. I think you better enjoy it while you can because typically after the first or 2nd season these reality shows just recycle the same material over and over again in new scenarios. I'll keep watching it when I need a laugh, but it isn't on my list to record...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts