Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever heard of someone breaking or bending the DT Track Bar?? What does it run without shipping??? $325.00????

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Sounds about right for the cost, and I've never heard of someone breaking one. And I know of a number of people that wheel pretty hard with their rams that have them.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Track bars usually are pretty tough and dont have as much strain on them as other steering components.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I paid $300.00 + $30.00 shipping to NJ and I never heard of anyone bending or breaking one. It would be really hard to damage one because they are real heavy duty.(They are well worth the money)

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
i lucked out and bought mine off ebay for $225 shipped. im still kicking myself in the ass for not picking up the borgeson steering shaft for $150. i did just buy a brand new mopar steering box for my truck, $100 shipped. the guy i bought it from is a dodge tech, hmm i wonder how hes gets all the dodge parts.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got my DT Trakbar in yesterday, it took 7 days to ship, i was pretty mad, and then when it arrive...no hardware, its no good to me without bushings or bolts or the heim joint. Lets see if they overnight the hardware like i asked.

·
Registered
33 Posts
2000 Ram, You said you paid $300. On the DT site they quote $250 for stock through 3" in height. Any reason why you went with the $300, 3.5" through 6" kit?

·
Registered
140 Posts
On 2002-02-06 06:22, DudleyDodge wrote:
2000 Ram, You said you paid $300. On the DT site they quote $250 for stock through 3" in height. Any reason why you went with the $300, 3.5" through 6" kit?
Yes the site says $250.00 but when I called them they said that they don't have a web site and that site was posted by someone else.And that $250.00 was the old price before they upgraded to the new style that is adjustable on both ends. So the price is $300.00 for the stock to 3" lift one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts