Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking out there to see what options I have as far as installing aftermarket driving lights in the existing factory holes. What have some of you used as far as installing the switch and bracketing for the lights to mount. How did the whole set up look after installing them. Thanks for the info, yet again.

Airborne.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Are you talking about the headlights or the fog lights? I know that PIAA makes some lights that replace the factory headlights.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am talking about the "fog lights". The existing holes do not have any place for the new bracketing to mount up. So in essence, it has nothing at all there, just the plastic framing. I can route the wiring and all, just wondering on options for mounting and lighting sizes.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
You need to make some brackets in order to mount aftermarket lights in those holes.

·
Registered
203 Posts
airborne, i think this is what you are looking for - check it out...

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/laverda/piaafog.htm

·
Registered
78 Posts
i bought some at a custom auto shop that are made by "pilot" only for the ram's. they fit perfect w/ their own brackets

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool, thanks for in insight. I appreciate the link on the lights. I am looking forward to "trying" to get them installed in the near future.

Again thanks,
Airborne

1 - 7 of 7 Posts