Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is amazing check these pics out.

I found those pics at <!-- BBCode u1 Start -->http://www.floridabigtrucks.com" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u1 End --> It is a great site, lots of pics and video's.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Bet you could drive that down the street here in CA for about 2 blocks before getting pulled over. Looks awesome but it's only a mud runner, if you hit a curb the wrong way in that truck you will be rubber up.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
O.M.G.!!! :eek:: :drool: :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Now that is a lift !!!!!
I like the hydrollic steering... NJ wont allow that.. I already asked... No hydrollic steering...
:nono:

·
Registered
100 Posts
there is a chevy truck like that here in my town he uses for shows only .for a chevy it looks pretty sweet, oh man i can't believe i just said the chevy word:lol:

·
Registered
118 Posts
so much lift he is dwarfing 44's, and thats not easy to do. He should look into some tractor tires! nice too see him using it, usually trucks that big are show only

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Yes, that is definitely a nice truck, but the tires look like they are only 39.5's, not 44's, unless they are mounted on 14" wide rims and just stretched waaaaayyyyy out. He could DEFINITELY run 44's though if they aren't already...

·
Registered
246 Posts
i dont know i think it looks very useless. i like wheelin but bigfoot aint no wheelin truck. that truck has been made comepleatly useless for anything besides show crap. sorry to ***** ... at least its a dodge :):

·
Registered
219 Posts
The truck is big, thats agreeable. I think it is good and stable too. Look at the website it came from and check out the videos. It runs really well and spins those tires easily. It is wide and threrefor stable. It has soft suspension and looks to ride nicely. i think its great, just too big for my daily driver!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I saw the videos and can conclude that the motor is not stock...(i'm very wise!!!)
Seriously, i think the engine is like a 500+ c.i. and more than 800 h.p.
Spinning 48" isn't easy...but for him, it is.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Man that truck is sweet, isn't it true that there are no inspections in Florida?

·
Registered
118 Posts
hey, you beat me too it, i was just gonna post that pic. thats the same truck just with the right sized meats on it. And if memory serves me correct (which it does) this same truck was for sale on e-bay last year and the stats were a chevy 454 motor with some work done to it. and probably had a chevy tranny in it too. (cool ass truck, ****ty guts, lol) so guys, this truck is no dog, watch the videos.. this thing rips up the mud holes!

·
Registered
969 Posts
It has a Chevy motor?? Oh man that ruins it for me, how can somebody do that to a Dodge.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im sorry I posted pics of a Dodge with a Chevy motor swapped in, I Apologize, I had no IDEA!!!!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Heheheheheheheheh....reminds me of the time we swapped a detroit 8v-71 diesel into a Case IH 4wd tractor chassis.....and then later we added track drive.......Heheheheheheheheheh! You need to understand that to most (not all) southern boys, that only cheveee makes engines ok? Note that I qualified that! It probably is carbed too, I imagine the F.I. on the dodge was way too complicated.....!

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
theres no excuse to run a chevy 454 when dodge has a perfectly good 528 hemi. 610 hp on pump gas. imagine what race gas and some work could get out of it. hmmmm

·
Registered
295 Posts
That last picture looks better!! Those tires look like they actually fit it, they aren't dwarfed. Now it looks a bit more stable than before. But a question for you all, what trail are you going to take that beast on? I don't know of to many trails wide enough for that thing, except maybe fire roads. It would be fun to take that to the junk yard though and drive over all the fords!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts