Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find myself randomly driving off the road if i see mud just to hit it if nobody is around to see it, or if i see a nice muddy trail i instantly want to drive down it to see where it goes. Last night i had one of those episodes, the corn field down the street from me is nicely flooded in areas wtih about 6-12 inches of water in some spots and nice gooey mud everywhere else and before i knew it i found myself driving around out there and my cell fone rings and my dad is like WTF are you doing out there :rotfl: And this is just random at times i will do this, i was suppose to be meeting a buddy at the bar bu ti took this detour in the field :D:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,400 Posts
:rotfl:

I had the same problems, finding myself in strange places doing strange things, sometimes with strange people...





Since I have stoped drinking Jack and 1800 I have noticed these episodes have stoped.


:flipoff:







Your lucky, I get those same urges and it's hell on my little Civic.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
596 Posts
one of my friends used to have those episodes too. but around here those episode get you shot at by most of the farmers. there are so many meth heads around here that they think you are coming to steal anhydrous or chemicals.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,412 Posts
that is crazy! those meth farmer people need to be reported to the cops. that sh!t aint good for nobody.

we have just regular farmers around here that will come and chase you down at almost anycost. its like a version of their fun, procecting the crops. crazy farmers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,818 Posts
On 2005-11-30 17:25, b.lee wrote:

we have just regular farmers around here that will come and chase you down at almost anycost. its like a version of their fun, procecting the crops. crazy farmers


Well rightly so...it's their livelihood. I'd chase your a$$ down too...


I'll admit, I did that crap at one point in time...but I grew up.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
596 Posts
On 2005-11-30 17:25, b.lee wrote:
that is crazy! those meth farmer people need to be reported to the cops. that sh!t aint good for nobody.

we have just regular farmers around here that will come and chase you down at almost anycost. its like a version of their fun, procecting the crops. crazy farmers

no, the farmers weren't making meth. they are trying to get the people that ARE making the meth.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,589 Posts
On 2005-11-30 20:05, purdueagford wrote:


no, the farmers weren't making meth. they are trying to get the people that ARE making the meth.

They are trying to get the meth heads that are attempting to steal their farming chemicals, that are used in the process to make meth.

And actually, believe it or not, some farmers are dirty. They supplement their income by renting their rurally located barns out to the meth cooks and turn their barns into meth labs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,589 Posts
Oh yeah, and don't forget, even by driving in a empty farm field.....is criminal trespassing.

If a landowner gets your plate number, vehicle info, driver description, etc,......you can have charges pressed against you and could have a warrant for your arrest.

Grow up and stay off private property.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,400 Posts
On 2005-12-01 08:10, LPD111 wrote:
Oh yeah, and don't forget, even by driving in a empty farm field.....is criminal trespassing.

If a landowner gets your plate number, vehicle info, driver description, etc,......you can have charges pressed against you and could have a warrant for your arrest.

Grow up and stay off private property.

He never said that he was trespassing on private land. I don't think there is any reason to jump his a$$ unless you know for sure that he committed a crime.

All he said was that it was the corn feild down the road. for all you know it is his best freinds feild that has allready been cleared and he is allowed to to be on it.

I do agree with what you are saying, but why jump his a$$ if he is not in the wrong? and why a$$ume just because he has a 4x4 and he was in a field that he is braking the law and tresspassing?

The name off this site is Pavementsucks, This is one place where I would think the stereotype you are placing on him would not be present.

Private land as well as public trails should be respected by off-roaders but there are many out there that do not respect the land. They give the rest off us a bad stereotype. I have a few freinds that if I feel like it I will drive through their yard and to the front door or smack their empty garbage cans if they leave them sit out. There is an empty feild beside my parents house and the owner doesn't mind that four wheelers and Jeeps are driven through it.after the crops are off the feild of the ajoining land we are allowed to drive on them also.

So, I gues I am also braking the law and trespassing?

I gues I'm just another typical 4x4 owner like every other law breaker on this site.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
596 Posts
On 2005-12-01 09:44, XJ/YJSlade wrote:


He never said that he was trespassing on private land. I don't think there is any reason to jump his a$$ unless you know for sure that he committed a crime.

All he said was that it was the corn feild down the road. for all you know it is his best freinds feild that has allready been cleared and he is allowed to to be on it.

I do agree with what you are saying, but why jump his a$$ if he is not in the wrong? and why a$$ume just because he has a 4x4 and he was in a field that he is braking the law and tresspassing?

The name off this site is Pavementsucks, This is one place where I would think the stereotype you are placing on him would not be present.

Private land as well as public trails should be respected by off-roaders but there are many out there that do not respect the land. They give the rest off us a bad stereotype. I have a few freinds that if I feel like it I will drive through their yard and to the front door or smack their empty garbage cans if they leave them sit out. There is an empty feild beside my parents house and the owner doesn't mind that four wheelers and Jeeps are driven through it.after the crops are off the feild of the ajoining land we are allowed to drive on them also.

So, I gues I am also braking the law and trespassing?

I gues I'm just another typical 4x4 owner like every other law breaker on this site.

but, if you look at the way the first post was typed, it seems as though he is driving through random fields. not just one's he has permission to be in. if a farmer has already worked the ground an a field and them someone drives through it when it is muddy they have to work that feild again before it can be planted. then take into account that it takes about 100 gallons of deisel to work one of our fields at $2.50 a gallon, that's an extra $250 we have to spend in each field.....

i'm not saying that i don't go mudding in fields, but when me and my buddies do go mudding, we do it in one field, that one of our dads owns and gave us permission to be in, and only mud in that one field and offer to pay for the fuel to chisel that feild.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,400 Posts
I'm not condoning tearing up feilds and other peoples land. I agree that by the way it sounds that there is a possibility that Philiagorillia may be another jackoff giving the rest of us a bad name.

Unless someone knows for sure that he should not have been in the field he does not deserve to get attacked and slammed.

Philiagorillia, if you where tresspasing and destroying private property that you had no right to be on, you do need to grow the {expletive} up! And stop giving the rest of us a bad name.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top