Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this may seem like a dumb? but will the sliding back glass still be able to open with the pvmtsucks decal across the back glass. if not i'll have to a get a smaller one unless one is made for windshield

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
When you install it ont eh back glass andyou have a slider, just cut the letters of the decal with a razor once you have placed it. Cut along the edges/seams of the plastic parts and where the glass splits/moves and it will work just fine. The decal will stick to plastic peices as well.

You can see it if you go to the eStore, click the large decal item and then click the thumbnail an a larger image will popup.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
theres a bunch of us that have it this way. i havent had a problem with mine peeling off yet.

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Do you send this decals outside USA?. exactly to Chile, if you can, please let me know because I will love to have one of those, I also wonder if you can send me the D.I.R.T (Dodge Ram Trucks) decal, because I like thatone to.:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
On 2002-03-22 11:44, HotChiliRam wrote:
Do you send this decals outside USA?. exactly to Chile, if you can, please let me know because I will love to have one of those, I also wonder if you can send me the D.I.R.T (Dodge Ram Trucks) decal, because I like thatone to.:bigthumb:

PM or email me your address and I will then see what it will cost to send you a package. If you are willing to pay the shipping I quote, you can then send me a check in US dollarfor the total plus the shipping. Once it clears my back, I will send them off.

BTW, I am no longer affiliated with DiRT and do not handle those decals anymore.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts