Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a tinted back window and I'm wondering if I'd be able to add decal stickers to it. It's almost completely tinted black so you can't see through it. Do those decals get mounted on the inside or out? Let me know Thanks

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
If you are talking about the PavementSucks.com stickers, they go on the outside of the window.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
...most of those decals go on the outside of the windows! :D:

·
Registered
45 Posts
HAY JASONB HOW SOON TILL MORE STICKERS AS OF 2-8-02? I'LL BUY TWO OF THE SMALL AS SOON AS THEY ARE IN LET US KNOW. I HEARD THEY ADD MORE HORSE POWER!!!!!!!!HA HA HA jaycrew4

·
Registered
40 Posts
ive got about eight stickers on my back tinted window, all of them are placed on the outside and havent affected the tint any, also, to replace them doesnt take a huge amount of effort either. The only ones that I have that go on the inside or those static cling ones, which suck anyway (they just dont stay put) Watch out you dont put stickers where windows may slide over it, i have a split window and i put one on once and then i had a heck of a time getting it to open and close, eventually, the sticker just tore.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I would like to have about 30 more horsepower, how many more stickers would I need?

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
this happened the day after I put the stickers on... so I would say yes to the chic thing... LOL click on the link for the story
http://pub6.ezboard.com/ffritzsrampagetechboardbraggingrights.showMessage?topicID=83.topic

·
Registered
362 Posts
I hear that they not only add horsepower but also clearance, flex and they ability to attract chicks..... that why mi girl wonot let me have one. haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts