Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can order the 2 inch leveling kit from the cheapest, also if I put them on do you recommend new shocks I have about 55000 on the originals anyway and what kit is best..(Daystar,Ruff Country, Fab Tech..etc..) Thanks
Oh yeah 99 1500 sport 4x4

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I just bought a set of Daystars off of ebay for $105. There are a few more on there now from $120-$147 which is cheap. The spacers sold by Rough country are made by Daystar so there's no difference. As far as Fabtech, I don't know...
New shocks? It's basically up to you, it depends on who you talk to. If you're going to keep it on the street it's not a big deal. If you spend alot of time offroad I'd go with longer shocks.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I'm not trying to ruin a sale for you 1320 but I just came across a pair of Daystars on Ebay for $85 with under 2 days left on the auction. I just bought mine from the same place on Ebay last week for $105 and I was pleased with the transaction. I had the spacers in hand in only three days. It's worth a shot, if you're outbid you don't lose anything...
Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600464358

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.