Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can order the 2 inch leveling kit from the cheapest, also if I put them on do you recommend new shocks I have about 55000 on the originals anyway and what kit is best..(Daystar,Ruff Country, Fab Tech..etc..) Thanks
Oh yeah 99 1500 sport 4x4

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I just bought a set of Daystars off of ebay for $105. There are a few more on there now from $120-$147 which is cheap. The spacers sold by Rough country are made by Daystar so there's no difference. As far as Fabtech, I don't know...
New shocks? It's basically up to you, it depends on who you talk to. If you're going to keep it on the street it's not a big deal. If you spend alot of time offroad I'd go with longer shocks.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
I can get Daystars for $150 + shipping if anyones interested. they are good spacers, havent had a problem yet.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I'm not trying to ruin a sale for you 1320 but I just came across a pair of Daystars on Ebay for $85 with under 2 days left on the auction. I just bought mine from the same place on Ebay last week for $105 and I was pleased with the transaction. I had the spacers in hand in only three days. It's worth a shot, if you're outbid you don't lose anything...
Here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=600464358

·
Registered
100 Posts
how long were they on your truck?also do you live in california for shipping purposes.my friend is looking for some.I would buy them but hawaiiluver has already offered to help me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts