Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason I saw your other post where you said your buddy swapped in a d60, did he have any issues after install? I have wobbles even after installing the DT track bar, I think it's one of three things: Sway bar not hooked up, the controll arms (since i changed them to skyjacker), or the lower ball joints (last front end piece not replaced). Just wondering if it was a smoothe install.

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
He hasn't finished up everything since he is awaiting one peice axle shafts and some other custom stuff he is building, but you can find his install notes on his site at http://www.marksmark.net. Goto "My4x4" on the top menu, then look for "Bad Monkey Sr. 2000" or something like that. Pics and details there.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Check all your tie-rod, drag-links, etc for worn joints, and check the ball-joints, too.

Jack up the front-end, and try to make the tires wobble up/down or left/right. If they do, look for what's moving that shouldn't be.

What size tires are you running, and what kind of steering stabilizer do you have. I can attest that driving without, or with a poor steering stabilizer can make the front-end wobble fairly badly.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts