Off Road Vehicles banner

cowl induction type hoods

4K views 58 replies 13 participants last post by  DuneRider67 
#1 ·
anyone have any websites or places to go for a 4" cowl induction hood for a ram. fiberglass or steel it doesnt matter.
thanks
shawn

#6 ·
On 2002-02-26 11:23, Alphacowboy wrote:
if you find one... call the manufacture and if you can get enough people you might be able to get a group buy discount!

i was reading the group buys on some dakota website, they did a group buy on the ram air hoods from i think it was krc performance, if if remember correct it was like $150 less then normal. i dont know if you seen any of the flame gauges, but they were getting those for $75 shipped, thats about $40 cheaper than normal.

anyone else interested? i know if we pick one company it doesnt have to be the exact same product, say i like one ram air hood style and someone else likes another, its just that as a group weed be spending with them.

#9 ·
On 2002-02-26 12:50, 1320 wrote:
I would think that the hhod style would not matter, Just as long as we all ordered at the same time. I personally am looking for a 3 or 4" Cowl. I got mine at a Ford Fun Fest from Cervinis for 275.00 (its a bolt on not a lift off)

i was looking for a 4" cowl induction also. this is what i found.

http://www.fiberglasshoodsonline.com/dodgetruck_.htm

#15 ·
On 2002-02-27 11:48, RAMRAPTOR wrote:
fiberglasshoodsonline said 325 each for 5 hoods....or 295 each for 10 hoods...but not sure weather or not they would all ship to one location or what?

i dont think shipping is a major deal for them since most are freight collect anyhow.
hell i like either one of those hoods. do we have 4 more takers on this offer yet?

#18 ·
On 2002-02-27 11:00, viper4ram wrote:
did u send an email to http://www.buffalohoods.com to see about a discount. there seems to be a lot of different varities of hoods there that we could all choose from

i just did and i let everyone interested to hear what they say.

#19 ·
On 2002-02-27 20:25, HaWiiLuVeR wrote:
i would consider it if we could get it for a little bit less. i have a business license, maybe they will discount it that way. plus we could save on taxes. :): let me know.

what kind of business are you in Hawaiiluver?
if your in the auto accessories why couldnt you supply us?
wow you think $325 is high? they normally go for at least $450 for the fiberglass. shipping is probaly around $75.

#20 ·
On 2002-02-27 12:31, WhiteSport wrote:
i dunno...I might wanna be in on it but im from houston ...so i dunno how that would work out

from what ive heard others do on groups buys is you call up the company and let them know your part of this group buy and they would give you the discount and ship it to you .

#21 ·
ive also emailed http://www.trucktoyz.com , they emailed me back but didnt give me a price. just more or less said they do offer them and what we were interested in. i emailed them back saying a group of like 5 for the ram, style may vary.
hopefully they get back to me tomorrow.
shawn
hell maybe in the future..group buy on superchargers?

#24 ·
On 2002-02-28 00:04, HaWiiLuVeR wrote:
my buisiness is for car truck stuff. motor parts anything car related basically. im working on building up my accounts. i can get anything that 4wpw can. i can get daystar, and many other things.

dude your just letting all of us know this now? damn we could of been getting deals from you all along!

#26 ·
On 2002-02-28 13:55, UdeLuz wrote:
Hey Shawn...Where are you at in Illinois????

oaklawn, ill

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.