Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i hate to say it, but as absolutely horrible as the new rams look, the new style is begining to grow on me already. In fact, i am actually starting to think that they look kinda bad ass. Of course, this hateing them at first and then deciding they were cool is the same process i went through when they switched the body the first time in '94. Dont get me wrong, i still hate that they did away with the solid axle and put in ifs like a damn chevy. I dont know who the hell decided to do that and what they were on at the time. But as far as the new body style, i am starting to reverse my original opions about it. The new 2500 and 3500 will still have solid axles and they should be really bad ass.

Anyway, what do yall think?

·
Registered
537 Posts
Im starting the same thing. Its like the Ford Excursion. It looked really crappy to me at first but now its starting to grow on me. Oh well, at least the power is getting better. Hemi V8, oh man.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
i still am not much on the 1500 but the 2500 and 3500 BAD ASS with the new cummins and the Big HEMI :wink: damn right i will be ordering a 3500 single rear wheel as SOON as i can

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I'm with sport ram, don't like the 1500's at all, but don't mind the 2500's and 3500's so much. The style is starting to grow on me also. It's a little different, but not so bad.

Nick.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
ive seen pics of the new body in both reg and HD. they dont look any different from each other to me. are you comparing the 2002 1500 to the 2002 2500 & 3500?

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
naa james i just like the clearance lights and the fenders on the dually it think it makes it look tougher. plus anything with a diesel is bad ass RIGHT CHRIS??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts