Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a clifford arrow 3 installed last weekend(4-5hours) and it actually works. someone tried to break in to my truck again(popped sliding back glass attachment. alarm woke me from drunken slumber in time to see 2 shadows making a quick exit. if i didn't live in a college dorm they'd have gotten some #1 buckshot up the ass. anyway it works well enough so far
really dont know what they were after though, insurance still hasn't replaced anything yet

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Yeah, My remmington 1100 semi-auto alarm works great. About an 800 dollar start fee, but after that it's only about 17 bucks for 100 uses :D:.

I'd kill someone if I saw them breaking in to my truck.

Nick.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Yeah I have to say my Benelli 3 1/2 model NOVA 12 alarm works well. The geese sure hate it at least! haha. I can't stand to be around dishonest crooks, I would have a really hard time not shooting someone who broke into my truck.

·
Registered
502 Posts
If you think that th Arrow 3 is good you should try one of the high end system. I think it is ther G3 or something like that. It is one of the really high end. Connected with the power window moduals it is really nice. I had it on my 01.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
i dont think an alarm would do me any good seeing as i dont even lock or roll my windows up most of the time. i want to get an alarm with a remote engine start though. then i could let it warm up in the morning.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts