Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like em?? any pics of rams with them?how about clear front corner lights??these seems pointless..

·
Registered
275 Posts
i like them

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Yeah, if you like that whole "Ghetto Ram" look. No offence, redrider808. You might as well slam it to the ground, put a coffee can muffler on it, and lots of "NOS" stickers (for the extra horsepower). I personally think they look stupid, and if the truck was meant to have them, then the truck would come with them. What next, stainless steel fender trim? GAWD! (pronounced with two syllables) But, it is your truck, and ultimately up to you what you want on it. This is my humble opinion.:wink:

'00 1500 QC 4x4 Black Sport 5.9l Rhinolining, Flowmaster, 3" Perf. Acc. Body lift, 5" Skyjacker Class II Single Flex lift, 16-35/15 Boggers on ARE 767 15x10's, 4.56's stuffed in the axles

<!-- BBCode u2 Start -->http://www.lockitupoffroad.com" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u2 End -->

·
Registered
118 Posts
i dont really care for them. i guess they look ok on white or silver trucks but thats about it. however the clear corners i could deal with i dont think they look all that bad.

·
Registered
969 Posts
I agree, this is pavementsucks.com, not riceburners.com. Thats too much of an import look. Save the money for suspension, tire, or engine upgrades.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I think they look good on Honda's! where they belong. (my 1.5 cents)

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Gimme a break beast!! Quote, "if the truck was meant to have them it would have come with them?" That was an idiotic statement and frankly you set yourself up there. Look at your option list and then think about your statement. None of your options came with the truck. Give the guy a break, the great thing about this country is that we can all express individual tastes. If you like it and it makes you feel good then go for it!!

·
Registered
275 Posts
lol i know my truck sux but it is mine so oh well so the k&n is a ricer thing damn and the headers oh i forgot the cam i think i have the frist ricer ram on the planet lmao

·
Registered
923 Posts
I think that it matters who you are and where you are from. I just turned 20 and I think they make the truck look clean and newer. I just took the trim off my truck and now stock tailights look funny. I love clean smooth body lines and tailights that have a little spunk in them doesn't hurt anything. But just like everything, to each his own!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I still think that they should stay on Hondas. Maybe Dodge should make their own. Like a Ram head light. Not the paper cover ones, but an actuall light.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Rams 4x4's were meant for suspension lifts. I challenge you to prove me otherwise incorrect, punkineater. Not everyone chooses to add the suspensions after they purchase their truck. Too many little holes line up quite nicely with relocation brackets and stuff...hehehe...but, there is still no reason to be nasty, now is there? Not to mention the fact that you probably got upset and replied before you read the last part of my statement, and I quote myself "But, it is your truck, and ultimately up to you what you want on it. This is my humble opinion." Can't we all just get along? :wink:

'00 1500 QC 4x4 Black Sport 5.9l Rhinolining, Flowmaster, 3" Perf. Acc. Body lift, 5" Skyjacker Class II Single Flex lift, 16-35/15 Boggers on ARE 767 15x10's, 4.56's stuffed in the axles

<!-- BBCode u2 Start -->http://www.lockitupoffroad.com" TARGET="_blank<!-- BBCode u2 End -->

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Nothing personal Beast LOL. My whole point was that you can compare anything to the current rice burners. They run headers and exhausts so does that make everyone driving a Ram with those mods a rice burner? It's all a matter of preference. Some people would look down on me for the mods I have chosen, but I made those choices based on personal preferences. I just personally think it's rude to insult a persons personal taste. I like this forum because it's a place where all of us Dodge boys can compare mods, get and give advice. I would hate to see it turn into a your truck sucks because you chose to do this type of a thing. Once again, didn't mean to offend, just trying to uphold a code of respect.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Redrider and Punkineater, I'd have to agree with my bud BEAST, I think they look extremly bad, I can't help but laugh when I see any truck or car ride up the road with those rear markers. It is a joke, but its at some other yahoo's expense. But I think if you are gonna run the clear tails than you should run a 2 foot tall wing on the bed too. Maybe someone can help me with the math, what would the h.p. upgrade be with the clear tails and the 24" Wing. I thought around 93 h.p.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i have to agree i don't like the ones with the red parts in them but i do like the ones that are all clear except for the bulbs

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
AWESOME! BEAST and Big...you're bringing tears to my eyes! That's some funny stuff.

You know, this IS a forum and it's here so that everyone CAN express their thoughts. And when a thread is titled "clear tail lights" and the first line begins "Like em??"...well, you have to expect to hear peoples OPINIONS of what THEY think of CLEAR TAIL LIGHTS .

We're all men here and it sounds like we all agree that it's "up to you" what you put on your truck...so in closing I'm reminded of the wise words of one Pumba the wart hog "Hakuna Matata"

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
i personally dont like them because here in so cal they are put on ALL the poser trucks. they just dont look right in my mind. big i think you miscalculated a little. a bolt on wing will get you 90 hp, but with some fine tuning in a wind tunnel and calculating the wind trajectory times the wind mph add in the drag but divide by the wing angle plus the paint and stickers on it. you could tweak an extra 40 hp out of it.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Your right Hawii, I forgot about the wind tunnel testing. lol

1 - 20 of 24 Posts