Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this past christmas break, some buddies and i went out to my hunting lease to camp. Rained like 4 inches during the night so we had plenty of fun w/ 86yota(before the ram), a dakota, and 2 4wheelers. Found a really shallow hole, pulled out a few stumps and big limbs and began to play. spun the tires on the yota till the mud got deep enough to bury the dakota. came back with my g/f a month later to "see" if the hole was deep or if filled in. I eased the front tires in and the mud formed a suction to the front of my truck. Sucked it down to theheadlights and left the rear tires of the truck completely off the ground. crammed limbs and rocks under tires and got the yota out. really glad i didn't just floor it and bail off into that s***. probably would have lost the truck. will be going back to try the "pit" as soon as my 99 ram get's "aired" out with 35's and 5" skyjacker (this week). i'll bring the camera this time

·
Registered
142 Posts
Excellent, looking forward to the pics. I can't wait to test my 37's and 8" of lift either. I should have that installed by next week.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
When are you gonna do the bodylift? I'll help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts