Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey when i get my 1/2 ton ram 4x4(318 V8) i am gunna want to put a catback system on it. I would like maybee a little gain in power and gas mialage if possible but mostly i want it for the sound. I want people to hear me coming. Of course i dont want just flat out loud anoying sound but more a fairlt loud deep manly rumble. Can anyone tell me of systems they like and why? Im a kid on a budget so i would like to spend less than 300 if possible but definatle no more than about 350. I am probably gunna go with single exit in the stock location. I like the look of dual pipes comin staight out back with some nice polished tips but i hear all the time about the hangers on those type of systems breaking often and the pipes gettin dinged up offroad. I probably couldnt afford a system like that anyway. Any input will be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Hey im using the Flowmaster catback 40 series i think. In the cab its pretty quiet but outside i set off car alarms, all the neighbers know when i get home. and my truck sounds really good when i drop gear and pass people. I am running a 360 which would make a little sound difference. my whole exhaust kit cost me about 200 bucks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts