Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yah... I don't know why, buy yah.
You would have to run from the drivers side header to the pasenger side and run two cats side by side to keep it away from the gas tank. Then use a diode set up for the oxygen sensor split. Or just run the oxygen sensor on one. Or use the O2 simm that people have been asking about.

From the side by side cats you could run duals out the back. I don't see the advantage to all that work though. My single sounds great and runs good. Hell just take the damn cat off.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
the HD 360s come/came with dual cats.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes that would be louder, but I don't know by how much. I still do not think it would be worth the effort. If all you care about is noise then don't run a muffler or get a thrush 18 in glasspack.

Some trucks are just too loud. :):

·
Registered
8,237 Posts
depending on what state you are in, you may not be able to change the configuration of the cat. i think that one high flow cat would be plenty.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
If your goal is loud more than performance (and even then it depends on teh kind of performance), it's not worth it for two cats.

If you're allowed to run without a cat, you can drop it, otherwise just get a cheap, loud muffler.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
yep. essentially, you have two exhaust systems under the truck. I don't know what difference it makes for one cat vs two, but I've found a big power difference with my current setup.(I have 2 cats under my truck)
NO PUN!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts