Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oes anybody have these flares? I'm interested in the bushwacker extend-a-fender, but i saw this xenon flares that look of better quality and the design is nice, and since i wanted them painted (white, like the truck) i like to know which you think is best.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
I have bushwackers on my truck, like them very much. I painted them a gloss black, and I think it looks good with my truck, Hopefully I'll have pictures soon.

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
i have the egr flares on my ram. they give about 2.5 to 3" of coverage, have a rubber gasket to not mar the paint, are held in place with clips and not screws so your body wont rust out where you had to drill into it. they also dont flare out at the bottom like others do so it looks like a mudflap built in. also has the body lines molded into the flares.

·
Registered
807 Posts
when i lift in the summer i plan on going with the xenon. i think that have a better look and dont stick out too far like some flares do. theyre a bit pricey though.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I have the Bushwacker Extend-A-Flare's on my truck also. See my truck in "Rides" (first page) only issue I had mounting them was cutting the body moulding to fit them.
I think they look great, and they actually do their job! Very easy to mount, using my Makita drill. Made quick work of it!.

Troy

1 - 7 of 7 Posts