Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe someone can answer this question for me. I dont get what everyone has against body lifts, i see a whole lotta post on these forums about how if they can aviod a body lift, or how much they hate body lifts, etc. I just dont get it whatever will give me a few more inches of height, then i'm all for it, wether it be body lift,suspension lift, or coil spring spacers or whatever.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
As long as the kit is well planned it will be alright. some kits are cheap and may not come with all the parts needed. it can also create issues with linkage for the shifter(s). it depends on the truck. Performance Accessories makes really good kits from what i have heard.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I had a 3" trailmaster body on my last Ram and that kit came w/everything and then some. If I remember it was a little more money than the performance acc. kit.

·
Registered
295 Posts
The thing about body lifts is they only make your truck look bigger. The frame is still in the same spot. So if you want bigger tires a body lift may help, but if you want clearance and flex I'd get suspension.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts