Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan on purchasing a 3in body lift, TO go along with this what tire and wheel size do you all think would perform and fit the best? Would it be wise to purchase a different rack and pinion to go with it? In your response talk to me as if i were retarded because I specialize in engines not suspensions, Thanks! Oh yeah, And how much do you think a shop would gig me for them to install it, THanks agaiin.

(I did say so far.)
(edited profanity)

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
I think Mr muffin could give you what you need as far as prices are concerned since i know he did a 3inch body lift.
I know with my 2inch leveling kit i put 31 inch tires or 265's on my stock rims, and i'm prtty sure i could squeeze 33's or 285's with just a little rubbing. I think your steering would be fine the way it is.

·
Registered
114 Posts
it would run you about 300 bucks for a place to install a body lift to your ram. Custom MotorSports in Southern Ca quoted me 300 bucks just to put on a body lift!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GodDarn!!! 300 dollars! Ok i am over the shock, Mr Muffin is welding absolutely necessary? because i got everything you mentioned and my dad and I are relatively mechanically inclined so ill check out the install on the site and judge from there, Another question, which would be easier to install a body or a suspension lift? Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts