Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On Ebay there is a auction for 2 different body lifts. One is for a 99 ram 1500/2500 Sport, the other is for a 94-96 ram 1500/2500.
I have a 95 Ram 1500 Sport. Would I Be able to Use Either?

Thanks
Rick

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
On the older "SPORT" models the only difference from the non-sport model was the paint on the grille and bumper, on the 99+ the front bumper was different. So you should be able to use the 1500/2500 94-96 bodylift. The only thing that may screw you would be the steering shaft insert, the t-case insert should be fine too. Can anyone else thing of another difference??

·
Banned
2,769 Posts
it would probably be best to go with the year that is closer to your truck. they just dont make different year kits for no reason

·
Registered
362 Posts
Is saving a few buck worth the trouble you might find. Summitt as my 2000 model body lift for $157 and your may be cheaper. 4wheelparts wholesalers will match that price and ship for free. I have that its better to go with what is made for particular model rather that spend possibly more ordering the right parts to finish or haveing to fab your own.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is a brand new kit for sale made by Peformance Acc. everything is included except for rear bumper brackets. Right now for a total of $46 You cant be it. thanks for the input.

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts