Off Road Vehicles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YEEEAAAAAAAHHHHH Baby, its done and I love it. Feels so much better. Its a 3" ProComp lift with 16x10 Eagle 589's and 305/70/16 Goodyear MT/R's.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=560796&uid=412241

Bob

·
Registered
285 Posts
Your truck looks great! Where did you get all of your parts (including wheels/tires) and what were the prices + installation? What shop installed everything? I live in the same area and I have been looking for a good shop to install a lift kit. How do you like the MT/Rs so far? What backspacing are your 16x10 eagles? Maybe I'll see your truck at 3R's this summer. I fish there on less crowded days but I'm usually north of the inlet. My truck is all black with a cap and a Wilson 1000 CB antenna on the roof.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally some one from Delaware. I got the lift and wheels from my friend who owns his own shop up in New Castle. I got everything at his cost and just paid for shipping. Lift and wheels were about $1000. He did the installation for it. Took just over 2 hrs. to install the lift. We had a small problem so thats whay it took so long.

I love the MT/R's. I had a set on my 2000 Tacoma and hated to sell them with the truck, but I am glad I go them back. I paid about $800 for MT/R's from Sears. You can get a way better deal from tirerack.com. Stupid me didn't look there first.

Cool, yea I fish at 3R's alot or at the Inlet. I'll keep an eye out for yea.

Bob

·
Premium Member
9,227 Posts
Good looking truck Bob! Now where are the PavementSucks.com declas??? j/k

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Bob,

Looks Good! Excellent choice of tires! :D:

:bigthumb:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nope, its not an off-road, but the way I figure, I think I am about an inch taller then an offroad.

Bob

·
Registered
502 Posts
Looks great Bob. I love the way the red looks on the Ram. I'm not sure if I am brave enough to drive something that bright red with the way cops are around here.

·
Registered
807 Posts
i was wondering if it was an off-road because i was gonna buy a similar brushguard and wanted to know if the tow hooks needed to be taken off. it looks like it mounts in about the same spot.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Nope, its not an off-road Dodge. Its just a 1500 Sport. I think you may have to, but with longer bolts, I believe you can keep your hooks on.

Bob

·
Registered
502 Posts
canyonero02,

I had to removed my hooks in order to install my brush guard from Genuine Steel.
I tried to modify the hooks to fit but couldnt get it to work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts