Off Road Vehicles banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, My husband replaced the heater core on our 2001 Dodge ram pickup, ever since then the blinkers dont work properly. Sometimes they will work if you just move them up and down, or if you get the tilt in the steering wheel just right... Since he wont find the time to fix it, I am attempting it on my own. Any help would be appreciated, and I am not a dumb girl, so dont pull the blinker fluid on me... I do know my way around an engine and can fix my own vehicles... thanks to my awesome daddy (sadly he isnt here to give me any advice) I just have never taken a dash apart. HELP... LOL I need my blinkers... the dang cops frown upon not using them :bad:

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
PM with an email and I can get you the repair diagram pages.

There is a blicker relay, and it sounds like the connection to it could be loose "if this happened imed after the core was fixed". or the relay needs to be replaced. (cheep fix)

If not then some harness wire coonnector could be loose. Best to look under there and check all the harness connections are attached good.

Next is break open the multi meter and trace the connections based on the wire diagram.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts